Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

It was cold and rainy today, but that would be no deterrent to the kids when it came to trick or treating this year. With the weather being poor it made for a short time out with Jayda and some pretty cold and wet little boys (and one big boy).

Jayda is at the stage where she is just constantly moving. She doesn't like to sit or be contained for any reason. So, getting her to stand still so I could get a cute picture of her for all her west coast family was near impossible, so I hope these will do...

Completely by accident, but it does make "Yoda" appear to really fit her name. She jumped just at the last second of me trying to take her picture. The boys and I laughed for a really long time about this picture, so of course I have to post it.
This is our neighbor and one of Micah's little buds. She came trick or treating with us.
The Four Amigos
Micah: Optimus Prime Noah: Clark Kent
And they have already started talking about next year...oh goodness!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how stinkin cute! I LOVE the Clark Kent, how cute is that? And of course, the precious lady bug. I love it!! B and Micah are on the same page, though he's obsessed with Star Wars right now, because of the lego star wars movies. Have fun trick or treating. Happy Halloween!!

Judson and Sara Luke said...

Those tights on Jayda are adorable. She is a little bug. And the boys are super funny.